BioLife Science Inc. (OTC: BLFE) is offering investors an opportunity in the soaring $2.4 billion US home gardening market. It has set a Q1 release of a prototype of its high-technology copper-infused fabric growing pot.
This is a quick-growing sector. Home gardeners multiplied during the pandemic and have never looked back.
The $10.8 Billion Cannabis Connection
Cannabis cultivators already like fabric pots. Cannabis is a $10.8 billion market growing at a CAGR of almost 15%, according to Grand View Research.
BLFE’s cutting-edge home gardening innovation offers investors a catalytic alternative in this category. Here’s why:
- Copper ions are antimicrobial and proven to kill some 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses. Copper also results in healthier plants and larger yields. Fabric pots are gaining in popularity among consumers in home horticulture. Fabric pots are already especially popular with commercial cannabis cultivators.
- Research from The Freedonia Group estimates the US home gardening market at $2.4 billion. The pandemic lockdown fueled growth in home vegetable growing — with as many as 26% adults participating.
- Freedonia also predicts that this surging market will remain elevated above pre-pandemic levels through 2024.
- BLFE’s copper-infused fabric pots offer high-technology plant protection and yields compared to standard pots made from glazed ceramics, plastics, terra cotta and other materials.
- BLFE offers investors a chance to participate in the growth of the home horticulture sector as it plans to debut more cutting-edge technology to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market.
BLFE Commercializes Products In Multiple Revenue Streams
BioLife also plans to continue to develop new leading edge microbial technologies from the lab or small scale production in the future. Its goal is to disrupt industries with commercialized products. Its revenue streams include licensing and distributing the products it creates.
Investors might consider BioLife as a high-tech company seeking to disrupt growth industries. It spent more than one year developing the copper-infused fabric pot as an alternative in the fast-growing multi-billion dollar home gardening industry. The prototype pot is environmentally sustainable. BLFE offers multiple revenue streams. It is also strengthening its positioning in the cannabis sector. Last year, BLFE launched its first line of cannabinoid consumer products. This is a high-technology company worth watching for its innovation in quick-growth industries.
Razorpitch Inc. is a marketing communications and investor relations firm serving private, pre-IPO, and public companies. RazorPitch specializes in corporate, investor, and stakeholder communications, with a primary focus on sponsored media. Our goal is to raise visibility, expand awareness, and increase value. To learn more, visit RazorPitch.com.
Disclaimers: This article contains sponsored content. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides investors a safe harbor in regard to forward-looking statements. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions & quote; may, could, or might occur. Understand there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. Investing in micro-cap and growth securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investors investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. RazorPitch Inc is responsible for the production and distribution of this content. RazorPitch Inc. is not operated by a licensed broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. It should be expressly understood that under no circumstances does any information published herein represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. RazorPitch Inc authors, contributors, or its agents, may be compensated for preparing research, video graphics, and editorial content. RazorPitch Inc has been compensated to produce and syndicate this content related to BLFE. As part of that content, readers, subscribers, and website viewers, are expected to read the full disclaimers and financial disclosures statement that can be found on our website.